Analytics / Reporting
Once we have launched your website, our work will really begin. An efficient website will assist you in generating new business and drawing many new potential clients to your site. Physio123 will be constantly reviewing your site and your web statistics to ensure that we are aware of all the most popular entry and exit points and the most popular content to form the best optimisation strategies for improving your website.
Physio123 uses a range of web related measurement tolls that will allow us to effectively report on the performance of your website. This information is gathered so that we can form online marketing strategies that will benefit your website. Visitor tracking software is set up throughout your site so that we can obtain information concerning:
- Who is visiting your website?
- From what locations are they visiting?
- What specific keywords are they using to search for your site?
- Is your marketing campaign more successful than that of your competitors?
- What is the conversion rate of visitors into sales?
- Has the marketing budget been spent well?
- The summaries of visitors and the content
- Referring Sources
- Navigation Paths
- Referring Keywords
- Conversion path analysis
- The time that is spent on the site
- The trends of the users
- New and repeat visits
Obtaining this information is extremely important if we are going to maximise the amount of referrals. Physio123 specialise in analysing data of this kind and using the results we obtain to make improvements on your website. We are constantly making changes to enhance the usability of the site and maximise the amount of visitors to the site.
Talk to us
to find out how our services can help your practice.
Free website for 6 months!Try our a bespoke website 100% risk free for 6 months. No contracts. No strings. »
Have questions?Talk to us and find out more »